03 November 2005

"The Crawl of Chufule" - Day 3 (II)

Okay, that's done. Added a good 2000+ to the opening. Now to go through and make sure everything matches the new opening. Some removals so that way I'm not artificially inflating my count (removing duplicate descriptions, for instance). Some additionsI don't have to do it later.

Next I'll work on yesterday's work... not as much, of course... Then maybe more on today's.

Hopefully tomorrow will see more forward progression on the story. That'd be nice.

UPDATE 10:42PM: The original version of this was damn misleading and confusing so I've editted it. After leaving it up for a night.

Oh, Editor, where are you when I need you?

2 comments:

BeckoningChasm said...

It's not the writing that's hard. Anyone with a few fingers can do that.

It's the revising that's hard. Starting to revise, thinking, "I'll just fix some grammar," is like stepping into quicksand, thinking, "it's probably not that deep."

Cullen Waters said...

Oh yeah. And the trimming you sometimes have to do. I hear that can be bad...