14 November 2005

"The Crawl of Chufule" - Day 14

Didn't get what I wanted done done. However, I broke the midway point by rewriting what will be chapters one and two.

Not bad.

Not in a talkative mood right now. More later as it develops.

3 comments:

hbrennan said...

I hear you. I'm glad to report that I'm now on the fast track with 3,000 words done today. I'll be mid point by day after tomorrow. Then I'm pushing for a strong early finish.

Cullen Waters said...

I doubt I'll finish the novel by 50,000. Doesn't feel right.

However, I will reach 50,000.

At least, that's how I feel right now. Later might be different.

BeckoningChasm said...

I have no idea if 50,000 words will finish what I want to tell. But I mean that in either direction--it could go on to 70,000 or it might screech to a halt at 40,000.

If the latter, time for some flashbacks...