OOOOOkay. I updated my count direct from my text today, filled with mild dread. I kept thinking about Word inflated counts, how that when I actually had the NaNoWriMo check my .txt edition of "The Crawl of Chufule" I'd be 30% less than I thought. Or more, as I'm not using Word at this juncture in time and space.
So I get my computer's count, and the NaNoWriMo count and compare to find... The NaNoWriMo count is higher.
Which means another worry unfounded. Thankfully.
Back to the job at hand. This flashback is almost done and I have to decide if I'm going to do another flashback or try and wrap things up. The former is fun but unproductive as far as this novel's concerned (with an exception: the Lamour Flashback is going in in one fashion or another.) The latter I dunno if I can do.
More when it happens.
So I get my computer's count, and the NaNoWriMo count and compare to find... The NaNoWriMo count is higher.
Which means another worry unfounded. Thankfully.
Back to the job at hand. This flashback is almost done and I have to decide if I'm going to do another flashback or try and wrap things up. The former is fun but unproductive as far as this novel's concerned (with an exception: the Lamour Flashback is going in in one fashion or another.) The latter I dunno if I can do.
More when it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment