Thought I had more than I did. When I was readying for a preliminary page count, I copied a bit of story. Luckily, I caught it and removed it for a more accurate count of 2000+.
I am back on.
But I'm not a chatty as I was at the start.
I'm nearing some of the stuff I need to rework and/or remove. I was thinking as I wrote that last sentence that it would be me removed than anything else... But I thought of something I could do with the bits. So... Cool!
I know of at least two scenes that will be deleted/rework during the second draft. As they aren't key, I'm not going to sweat over 'em.
I am back on.
But I'm not a chatty as I was at the start.
I'm nearing some of the stuff I need to rework and/or remove. I was thinking as I wrote that last sentence that it would be me removed than anything else... But I thought of something I could do with the bits. So... Cool!
I know of at least two scenes that will be deleted/rework during the second draft. As they aren't key, I'm not going to sweat over 'em.
Maybe more tomorrow as I (hopefully) break 20,000!
No comments:
Post a Comment