01 November 2005

NaNoWriMo Begins...

Despite the date and time listed below, I write this about an hour before the contest begins. If all things go according to plan, I'll be working on "Crawl of Chufule" Or at least something.

Here's what to expect this month:
  • I hope to have daily updates on my count. If I don't do this (or don't feel up to the whole rigmarole) the NaNoWriMo icon on the side bar links to my author page. I think that the count will be listed there.
  • There may be excerpt from the novel. Then again, there might not.
  • All updates relating to NaNoWriMo from this point out will be referred to as "Crawl of Chufule."
  • I may well self-destruct well before the deadline. I hope not... But...
  • There may also be no interruption in updates. (Not that I've been regular lately.) I might want to take five and think of something else. I dunno. Never done this before.
Anywho, here I go. I hope this works.

3 comments:

hbrennan said...

The moment is here...

BeckoningChasm said...

Best of luck to you both. I signed up too but don't seem to have anything in my brain. Maybe I'll do a marathon sprint--

hbrennan said...

Hey Cullen,
I like your exerpt. I finally corrected the mistakes in mine. Let me know what you think...