17 November 2005

"The Crawl of Chufule" - Day 17

853. Not my total count mind you. That's 29192. Or my count for today. That's 2037.

No, that's my lead. How much over quota I am.

Not quite enough. Let's see. To get a full day buffer, Ill need 2481 words. That's 444 words more than I did today. And as I'm reworking tomorrow... rather than writing like I did today... I don't know iffin I'll do it.

I say this, knowing that most every other time I've said it, I've done it. Reverse psychology. Let's see if it helps.

3 comments:

hbrennan said...

Good writing day! Mine was a bit of a chore, but I got my 3,000 words in. I think it's the full moon that's bogging me down.

Cullen Waters said...

3000 words blows my little mind. I'm so nowhere near being able to do that.

(Course, I said that about 1667 words. More reverse psycology?)

BeckoningChasm said...

I said that about myself--couldn't possibly do 2000 words. Couldn't possibly do two words were my exact thoughts. It's kind of like jumping off the high-diving board, you just have to press on without over-analyzing what you're doing.

I have every confidence in you.