Dangerous day ahead of me.
I'm dumping a section and rewriting it from whole cloth. It's dumb, it's costly, but I don't care. I don't.
When I started this, I fully expected to not finish. There's always next year, I said, and I meant it.
Doing this novel is more important. For roughly half my life I've been saying I'll do it, and here I am "halfway" through one. (I don't know it's actual length, but I'm doubting 50,000 words.)
I am still a day ahead of myself.
I can still gain ground.
I'm not licked yet.
More later.
Probably in larger paragraphs.
And more sentences.
With fewer fragments.
But no promises on that.
I'm dumping a section and rewriting it from whole cloth. It's dumb, it's costly, but I don't care. I don't.
When I started this, I fully expected to not finish. There's always next year, I said, and I meant it.
Doing this novel is more important. For roughly half my life I've been saying I'll do it, and here I am "halfway" through one. (I don't know it's actual length, but I'm doubting 50,000 words.)
I am still a day ahead of myself.
I can still gain ground.
I'm not licked yet.
More later.
Probably in larger paragraphs.
And more sentences.
With fewer fragments.
But no promises on that.
1 comment:
Sounds good.
Keep going.
Almost there.
Can't stop now.
Post a Comment