- At the Gates to Eternity - A wandering soul is denied entrance through the Gates to Eternity.
- Cthulhu - A haiku to the Old One that teaches pleasure is pain
- Cuckoo Clock - A silly sonnet about a cuckoo clock running away from home.
- The Hanging of the Innocent Man - a bit of preteniousness from my younger days.
- A Most Curious Advertisement - Old fashion spam from the future!
- Night Visitors - Keep the feeties under the covers!
- Nothing - A bit of free verse.
- Ode to a Lost Notion - A poem I once believed lost! Perhaps it should have been...
- Raven - Poe has no worries here from my haiku
- Unicorn Punisher - If I had any self-respect left, I probably would have deleted this by now...
- Smurfs - Another haiku. Hey, man, they were big in my youth. Well, very little, but big...
- Something - Right now one of my favorites
- The Whispers of Men
01 April 2006
Poetry Index
Here are the links to the poetry on this site:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment