Remember when you
last ran beneath the blue skies
feeling so alive?
Remember the sun
whose warm fingers caressed all
with the kindest love?
Remember when the
future promised joy and awe
hope and excitement?
Do you wish to have
those days again and spend them
as you wish you had?
Do you wish to live
the way you thought you would live
when you were still young?
We can give you this
If it is what you desire
We can give you this
Memcall 1-Arthur-7363-6237
That's 1 - Arthur - Remember
That's 1 - Arthur - Remember
You'd think I was trying to be a poet, what with all the poems I'm posting. I found this one on one of my files and thought it worth sharing. I think it's an ad placed somewhere on another world, or in the future someplace. Is Arthur the name of the person providing the service or the place the service is located at? What will the cost be, and will what was promised truly be delivered? And will you want it once you had it?
I can't tell you. Except that, if I had access to something that provides a memcall (whatever that is), I'd be very careful. Very careful indeed.
I can't tell you. Except that, if I had access to something that provides a memcall (whatever that is), I'd be very careful. Very careful indeed.
1 comment:
I've been having lots of memcalls, as of late. Most likely because I'm losing my short term memory and that just leaves the long term. What the hell was I just talking about? Never mind. 1975 - now that was a year to remember...
Post a Comment