01 April 2006

Essay Index

Here are links to some of the Essays I've done for this site that I feel worthy of notice. (Or, in some cases, worthy of warning an unprepared reader of.) They are divided into subcatagories for convenience sake.

Archetypes
I've written several articles listing various fictional archetypes and categories. A bit silly, a bit serious. Reader milage may vary.

Topics include:

Bloody Vikings!
I was hit with spam and came up with several essays on the matter. Which probably says too much about me... Complete in three parts.

Ego Boost Week 2005!
For the heck of it, I decided on spending a week singing my own praises. Very egocentric, but in a sad, pathetic way. It begins with this bit of nonsense, but you can skip that and move to essays glorifying my Drawing Skill, Tree Climbing Decorum, My Writing and the Occasional Completion of the Same, a Trip to Alaska that happened half a lifetime ago, and Two Cases of Serendipity. Read on, and be thankful that I am me! And that you don't have to be.

Friendly Scissors
A series on censorship. Contains a beginning, a middle, but no end. Yet.

General Essays
Here is a list of short essays that don't fit in any other subcatagory. Kind of.

Inspiration
Wandering essay on the variations of Inspiration. Currently about half done.

Super Heroic Essays
Various essays on Super Heroes, including:
This is Not a Series of Essays About Power Girl: Also, I have a rather long series of essays about the Fall of Spider-man which are, for some reason, Power Girl tinted. Wonder why that is? It's called and consists of several Parts.
Part One/Two/Three/Four/Five

No comments: