No, sorta looks like he has a cruller on his head, but it's amusing anyway. Cheshirish Delight sounds lilke the name of a chanteuse. A good one, I hasten to add. Or a kind of dessert.
As for this knight, I'd say he's holding his sword perfectly for someone who doesn't expect--or hopes not--to use it. Nice T shirt, too! Does it say "Metallica" or "AC/CD" on it?
Sorry for being so evil and everything. It's been a long, exhausting week.
Y'know, if I'd noticed that little line there, I might have erased it...
The T would read "AC/DC" before it read "Metallica". However, were I to fill it in, it would be an "I'm With Stupid" with an arrow pointing directly up.
Don't worry about being evil about these sketches. I mean, if you like shooting fish in a barrel, who am I to stop you? :-)
4 comments:
Heehe. That knight looks distinctly odd.
I don't get the one after this though?? The Chesirish Delight one.
Think Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. The big smile hovering in the air.
I know, it doesn't look like a cat's smile AT ALL, but...
No, sorta looks like he has a cruller on his head, but it's amusing anyway. Cheshirish Delight sounds lilke the name of a chanteuse. A good one, I hasten to add. Or a kind of dessert.
As for this knight, I'd say he's holding his sword perfectly for someone who doesn't expect--or hopes not--to use it. Nice T shirt, too! Does it say "Metallica" or "AC/CD" on it?
Sorry for being so evil and everything. It's been a long, exhausting week.
Y'know, if I'd noticed that little line there, I might have erased it...
The T would read "AC/DC" before it read "Metallica". However, were I to fill it in, it would be an "I'm With Stupid" with an arrow pointing directly up.
Don't worry about being evil about these sketches. I mean, if you like shooting fish in a barrel, who am I to stop you? :-)
Post a Comment