
We're starting with the worst and moving our way towards the top. And by worst, I'm not really talking about the art. All of these were little sketches I made back... Oh, I think back around 2001. Ish.
No, by worst I mean worst caption. I'm not entirely sure how clear the little story is. The important thing to note with this one is that the character isn't meant to be suicidal. He believes that he can jump from this cliff edge. Whether it's not as high as it appears or that he can survive the jump is unknown. Maybe he's delusional.
Don't ask me why I like this one, or the ones coming later this week, for that matter. Just bear in mind that I've watched Maximum Overdrive willingly on several occasions, that I plan to do so again in future, and that at no point am I doing so to play MST3K.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment