15 August 2006

Online Quiz - The Superhero Personality Test

Another on-line test, another set of results. Results, I might add, that my parents would not be surprised by...

You are Spider-Man



















Spider-Man
75%
Hulk
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Superman
50%
Robin
47%
Supergirl
45%
Catwoman
40%
Batman
40%
Iron Man
40%
Wonder Woman
30%
The Flash
30%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


When I took the test, my big fear was turning out to be Green Arrow. I don't think I could bear that sort of shame...

3 comments:

BeckoningChasm said...

I got Spider-Man as well, though my Spider-Man and Hulk scores were the same.

My Robin score wasn't as high as yours, though. (Snicker.)

hbrennan said...

I took the test and somehow turned out to be the kid from "Dial H for Hero". I'm not sure what to make of that.

Cullen Waters said...

There's... um... there's nothing wrong with a high Robin score. Really.