27 August 2006

In Which Our Narrator Gleefully Plots Some Evil... and a Theme Week He Can Finish!

OOOO are you people going to get it! I almost pity you. I really do.

See, while combing my personal archive looking for notes I stumbled on some old comics of mine. They're real basic stuff. In most cases all they are are frames coupled with a bit of narration. One of them is a bit closer to "finished", but none of it's what I, or probably anyone else would consider good, quality work

What makes this appealing to me is the narration. Some of it's quite dark. All of it is a bit odd. AndI find them if not amusing, then morbidly interesting.

So, starting Monday, along with whatever else I can think of, I'll post one of these odd works. As there are seven of them, I can make a theme week of it. And won't that be fun?

Thus this week will be Welltun Cares Presents... Welltun Cares Presents. 'Cause that's what I was going to call my webcomic, assuming I ever made a webcomic.

I'm going to have a blast. Are you?

No comments: