Just a little note here for my use and amusement. I've moved my indexes to April 1st, making sure the links that SHOULD BE TO THE LEFT BUT PROBABLY ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, DARN IT!* are pointed in the proper directions. I have also added the three Twilight Zone reviews to the Review Index.
Thrilling stuff! But wait! There's more!
A quick bit of math reveals the following fascinating statistics. Out of 325 posts so far, we have:
Thrilling stuff! But wait! There's more!
A quick bit of math reveals the following fascinating statistics. Out of 325 posts so far, we have:
- 31 General Essays that I'll I think worthy of note for one reason or another (around 10% of the site)
- 7 Fantastic Writer related essays (around 2% of the site)
- 3 pieces of Fiction (not quite 1% of the site)
- 6 The Hell...?! essays (nearing 2% of the site)
- 15 Image essays (about 5% of the site)
- 10 Poems (a shade over 3% of the site)
- 18 Reviews and related matters (about 6% of the site)
- 234 Other Post. This includes essays of dubious worth, birthday related, site related, NaNoWriMo related, unpublished drafts, or stuff I forgot to link to a related Index (72% of the site on the nose)
Those playing at home with their calculators will note that the percentages add to 101% . The glories of rounding off.
Now what does all of this mean? Not much, really. Like I said, I found it interesting.
Next, more Twilight Zone reviews.
* Note from Future Cullen: There has been a site change since then, thus rendering this comment a bit surreal...
2 comments:
I agree.
Also, a fantastic writer worth looking into is Charles Birkin. But be warned: his stuff is Disturbing with a capital D. No dismissing with "Ah, that could never happen."
Thank you both. My ideas of fun and informative don't always jibe with everyone else's. They aren't always different, mind...
Post a Comment