Learned something interesting this weekend about myself. If we were to be creative (and why not?) certain thought processes I have would run sort of like this:
First draft essays?
No problem. Up they go, everyone can see.
Pictures?
Not a big deal. Here they are, warts and all.
Poetry?
What do I care? Here's what I've got.
Fiction?
ARE YOU MAD?! THAT'S NOT FINISHED YET!
Yes, but I made a comment on...
NOT GOOD ENOUGH! PULL IT AND WAIT TILL IT'S DONE!
Yes but I said...
THAT'S NOT MY FAULT, NOW IS IT? PULL IT!
So what can you do? They pull the red font out on you, you have to listen at the very least.
Here on out, at least for a bit, no scheduales, no pre-planning. I'm tying myself in knots over it and for what?
This week will be sporadic posts at best. My Grandfather's birthday is tomorrow and Things have been Planned.
Hopefully I'll return to a more or less constant updates, but I'm not going to promise them anymore (until the next time.)
Sorry for the hassle.
(Boy, are my archives going to look weird... Ah well. I DO say "Reader Beware" in my Blog description...)
10 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment