17 May 2005

Livin' in the Dead Zone

I have absolutely zero to say, and may well keep saying it for the next few days. Oh, I've tried to say something, tried to pick up where I left off, but so far, nothing.

Oh well. What can you do?

2 comments:

hbrennan said...

Not much. This is supposed to be the "last big push" at work, before we go back to a "normal" schedule. So, I've been just too beat to write coherantly. When this all ends, I'm back in the saddle. But the family comes first )unless you support your family by way of your writing (which I obviously don't - otherwise that low carb diet would definitely not be necessary.

Cullen Waters said...

I wish I did, but I don't. One of my big hopes is writing something every day. The blog should be a means to that end. However, I've been stutter stopping on everything I post.

Hopefully that'll change a bit before weeks end, but I'm not promisng anything.