13 May 2006

Short Thoughts on the New Cyberman

Here we have the new Cyberman, appearing in tonight's "Doctor Who" in Britian. I wasn't sure about the redesign at first, but it's been growing on me. Now I think it's damn perfect. Only thing that worries me is the voice.

One other thing: I might bust a gut reading the first "Borg rip-off" comments. 'Cause they're coming... I can feel it...

The included image comes from "Doctor Who" and is © by the BBC if no one else
It is in no way the work of Cullen M. M. Waters

1 comment:

BeckoningChasm said...

One of the most important thing about the Cybermen is that they have no eyes, just skull-like sockets, where intent, triumph or doubt are impossible to read.

I'm glad they retained that. It's also nice to see the "tears" and the Galactus tubes are still there.