The Month of Doom is upon me. Specifically. It might be on you, too. I dunno. But it's on me. The one Doom no one can avoid save through... death!
Insert ominous music... now.
In better than two weeks, I will suffer an irrevocable change. It'll be over in an instant, and when it's done, I will never be able to go back!
Scary!
(And to think, as a kid I would look foward to this month...)
Insert ominous music... now.
In better than two weeks, I will suffer an irrevocable change. It'll be over in an instant, and when it's done, I will never be able to go back!
Scary!
(And to think, as a kid I would look foward to this month...)
4 comments:
So, it's a birthday, then. When is the actual date?
20th. Same as Diana Rigg.
I join the ranks of July birthdays. 9th here.
Have a Happy Birthday, Mairosu.
Post a Comment