Here are the covers for this weeks edition of the Radio Times, a magazine published across the pond in Great Britian:
I post this not full of fanish delight that two of the Doctor's greatest foes are, for the first time in Doctor Who history meeting and joining in battle and/or partnership against all life. Although I am as giddy as a little kid over the prospect.
No, I'm posting this because the thought of Daleks and Cybermen playing soccer is so delightfully ridiculous that even these pictures make me laugh. Especially the Dalek Supreme. Too silly by far.
2 comments:
Much as I like the Daleks, I can't imagine they'd be any good at all at sports.
Watching the Daleks play the Cybermen would be like the Monty Python sketch where a soccer team dressed as gynecologists thoroughly thrashed a team dressed up as Long John Silver (only one leg, you see).
I also can't imagine that the Daleks would be good losers....
I imagine a ref would be exterminated before the game was too far along...
Post a Comment