22 July 2005

Where this Blog is Going

I haven't got a clue. Seriously. Not an inkling. Everything I thought it would be has fallen to the wayside. At one point I had a link up to a "Statement of Intent"; now the statement of intent is so out of date that I'm seriously considering removing it. Hell, I'm think of doing a whole bunch of editing and reworking of the entire site.

I've intended fiction that's never gone up, essays that died cruel deaths, and art that is questionable at best. Some of the first few posts embarrass me. And I don't know what I'll do next.

You know what? No of that bothers me a bit. I'm still posting. I haven't given it up. I hope to keep it up for a full year. Maybe even more than that, if the Fates are kind and the mind still willing.

For whatever reason, it's still fun. And that's what matters.

I intend to get to the final part of "Inspiration" soon.

I intend to post a review or two, and maybe some better art.

I intend to write a proper introduction to who I am.

I intend to return to the post a day schedule.

But I can't say when I'm going to do it.

You shouldn't run a railroad without a plan, a business without a strategy, or a life without an idea of where you'll end up. But a blog... now that you can play with...

See you soon.

1 comment:

BeckoningChasm said...

Blogs are funny animals.

My own blog has managed to create its own purpose as well, something to which I don't seem to have much say! I do the typing and get little thanks as it is....