I really can't say more than that at this point. Brother Eric has yet to get the book, much less read it. As this situation is more or less my fault (okay, entirely my fault), I have no wish to ruin any little part of it.
In the spirit of nonspoilers, I will say that I was disappointed with one aspect of the book, but it wasn't enough to ruin things for me. "Harry Potter" has been one of the best Fantasy Series, and "Half Blood Prince" maintains that quality.
1 comment:
I really can't say more than that at this point. Brother Eric has yet to get the book, much less read it. As this situation is more or less my fault (okay, entirely my fault), I have no wish to ruin any little part of it.
In the spirit of nonspoilers, I will say that I was disappointed with one aspect of the book, but it wasn't enough to ruin things for me. "Harry Potter" has been one of the best Fantasy Series, and "Half Blood Prince" maintains that quality.
Now the long wait for the last book begins...
Post a Comment