I've updated the majority of the indexes so that more things may be found. Usually I update as I do 'em, but of late I've been putting it off. Dumb. Real dumb.
The indexes are a pain in my behind, half the time, but a necessary evil. I want new readers to be able to find the stuff they like, and not have to wade through extraneous stuff, the week were I pitched a fit about the coloration of my toenails. (You missed that week? Oh the memories it fails to bring.)
Now granted, the better part of Welltun Cares Presents is my-life stuff, just like every other blog. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just, when push comes to shove, I'd rather point to my art than my life. I'm more proud of the former than the latter.
Of course, I'm more amused with the latter than the former, but that's a whole 'nother post.
As the length of this post suggests, I'm still on the upswing. I went outside for the first time in about a week. My bones feel cold and brittle and the cough hangs in there, but I'm sure that's all just old age.
(Those of the 40 + bracket are free to tell me to quit whining. I'm sure my Dad will after he reads this.)
All this is more or less a warning way of mentioning that the site will be returning to normal in due course. Which means the giant lags in updates will have no explanation at all...
See you soon.
T-Minus 15 days and counting till DW USP
T-Minus 19 days and counting till AoWCP
The indexes are a pain in my behind, half the time, but a necessary evil. I want new readers to be able to find the stuff they like, and not have to wade through extraneous stuff, the week were I pitched a fit about the coloration of my toenails. (You missed that week? Oh the memories it fails to bring.)
Now granted, the better part of Welltun Cares Presents is my-life stuff, just like every other blog. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just, when push comes to shove, I'd rather point to my art than my life. I'm more proud of the former than the latter.
Of course, I'm more amused with the latter than the former, but that's a whole 'nother post.
As the length of this post suggests, I'm still on the upswing. I went outside for the first time in about a week. My bones feel cold and brittle and the cough hangs in there, but I'm sure that's all just old age.
(Those of the 40 + bracket are free to tell me to quit whining. I'm sure my Dad will after he reads this.)
All this is more or less a warning way of mentioning that the site will be returning to normal in due course. Which means the giant lags in updates will have no explanation at all...
See you soon.
T-Minus 15 days and counting till DW USP
T-Minus 19 days and counting till AoWCP
1 comment:
Looking forward to more content!
Post a Comment