I would be remiss if I didn't record here that the White Sox have beaten the Houston Astros, thus winning the World Series 4-0.
I am not much of a baseball fan, so I didn't watch much of the game. On that, I lean Cubs over Sox. However, at heart I'm still a Chicago boy, and it does me good to see one of our teams go all the way.
Hurray for the Sox! Let's see it happen again!
And the Cubs? At least don't suck too much...
27 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
On a slightly different note - I joined NoMoLifeJo (or is it NaNoWriMo? I forget). Curse ye Cullen - my November has been given away with the ferocity of a bride's father at a wedding where the groom is a billionaire. Thank you. Thank you so much...
I'm sorry... I guess...
Have fun with it.
I'm the most non-sports fan I know. If I'm visiting someone and they have a event on television, I'll watch it and even become involved, but I never seek it out on my own.
Post a Comment