14 September 2005

So as There is No Confusion Later...

The Cullen Waters who posts at Cullen's Blog is in no way the Cullen Waters who posts here at Welltun Cares Presents. It is just a fantastic coincidence.

One that I was unaware I was waiting my whole life for, but a coincidence nonetheless.

5 comments:

BeckoningChasm said...

I just happened to see that last night. I thought it might have been the same person as well, til I noted that there were two different astrological signs....

Cullen Waters said...

I might mention this again, but for the record: I've changed my name. Or, rather, added my middle initials. I am now Cullen M. M. Waters. Technically he was here first and I may as well give him that much.

Elsewhere, though, it's going to be just Cullen Waters, damn it. Less something else comes up...

BeckoningChasm said...

Well, meaningful or not, you're the Cullen Waters that I read.

Of course, I'm insane, so take that as ya will.....

(Joker laugh)

Cullen Waters said...

Thank you very much. Now to go off and install bars on my windows. (Kidding.)

BeckoningChasm said...

Bars? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I laugh at bars.

Except when I frequent them.

(Kidding.)