I've been having a problem with posting fiction.
I've been going through my files, checking for something suitable to post. Unfortunately, everything falls into one of two catagories: "Yeah, I want that crap seen" and "My God this is good enough to send out." Makes posting on that subject hard.
I have come up with a ingenious way around this.
First off, I'm going to get the former stories sent to a variety of places to see if I can sell it. If it doesn't sell, then and only then do I post it here.
Secondly, I have a book sitting around my house called What If?. It's filled with writing exercises. I figure I periodically do one of those exercises and post it here, thus upping the Fiction content, showing how well I write, and getting practice outside these little essays.
This will start maybe after Wednesday of this week. I don't know if it'll be a regular thing or not, so I'm not going to touch the Statement of Intent. However, I am going to have the title look something like this Title -Exercise and detail which exercise I'm doing (briefly). I'll set some kind of index up so that anyone who cares to can go through it and see how I'm doing.
Today I'm planning on starting the next portion of the Godzilla series of reviews. Plus, on the distant horizon, I've picked up a couple of Gamera movies that might do for a full review.
See you shortly.
11 April 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment