Here's my plan for the next 4 or 5 days:
- This weekend I plan to post two new sketches. My ego, it seems, still burns after revealing those old cartoons. Both of these drawings will be of recent vintage.
- On Monday, I'll be posting a Horror short short story (or maybe the correct term is "microstory"). It's 1040 words long, which might be a wee bit long for a normal post. If It looks too big, I'll post it in installments.
- Tuesday, or there about, I'm thinking of reviewing The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms. It might be, might be I say, followed by the long promised Beast/Gojira comparison Essay.
As always, let me repeat that this Journal is run by whim alone. Sometimes whim means me publishing something without spell checking. Sometimes that means doing something completely different than what I thought I would. Sometimes that means posting an angry rant about writers who can't keep their hands to themselves, only to pull that essay down again later.
You never can tell with me. I can never tell with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment