Any ways, couple of things to relay:
- I went and opened up ANOTHER blog. This is a mirror to this site, down to the name. If you want to check it out, you may go here. Don't go changing links quite yet though. The service, Wordpress, is, and pardon my crudity, giving me the red ass. It's not as user friendly as I'd like it to be, my formats were not carried over from Blogger (i.e. blockquotes don't always look like blockquotes) and so forth. On this, tags? Useful, but a pain to install in over 400 entries. My dance with Wordpress may be oh so brief.
- Oh. Over 400 entries on this blog. Can I get a "Hell yeah!" Not bad for a man who never follows through on projects.
- Next couple of days may, may I say, deal with the presentation of the female form in comics, art, and anime. I mentioned this at a previous time. I promised a tasteful posting. I can no longer guarentee this. Right now I have one semi nude (a museum quality piece of art, not porn in any way) and at least two non-nudes that I suspect will offend. The title of this questionable essay will be The Infamous Breasts Essay and will be hidden to a degree by a link. I reiterate, the essay may well offend some sensibilites. So Mom, Dad, you might not want to read this one at work.
- Guarenteed, though, is a significant rise in Doctor Who related content. Wait and see.
- No post is worth posting three times. Especially this one. [sighs] And you were doing so good, Blogger...
3 comments:
Your Wordpress blog looks really nice (at the risk of sounding snobbish - it looks mre dignified). I'm sure you'll eventually join us...join us ...join us...
"The Infamous Breasts Essay" really ought to mention Divergence Eve, if it's to be well-rounded...um, I mean if you want a hands-on approach...no, no, I meant, you know, give it a certain bounce--er, damn, I seem to have something to get off my chest...okay, I'm shutting up now...
Except to say the new blog does look quite nice. I'm pretty happy with WordPress myself. The only thing I truly miss is Blogger's MS Word plug-in, and I probably just haven't found one for WordPress yet.
Mention it? Divergence Eve inspired it.
As for Word Press... I'm giving it a chance. As well as Blogger 2.0. But if my opinion doesn't change... it's gone.
Post a Comment