26 June 2006

My Silence Has a Reason Behind It.

Namely, my writing production is up. Way up. I'm currently sitting on three short stories and am working on a fourth. Writing wise, things haven't ever been this good. Oh sure, there's the novel, but the difference is that these stories are good. And with the rewrites, I hope to make them great. More, I think at least one of them might get published.

On top of this, I'm working on drawing character heads. Front view, ¾ view, and side. So far they haven't been perfect, but they have been miles better than usual. Boosting the ego something fierce.

So if I'm a little quiet this week, that's the reason. As always, I'll post when and if the whim hits me.

Which no doubt means two more posts before the night's out. Hi ho.

1 comment:

BeckoningChasm said...

Damn, congrats on the newly energized creative energies. Share when you can!