01 January 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year one and all!

I hope everyone spent the evening well and joyfully. I know I did.

I slept.

I slept a lot.

New Year's Day lost a lot of appeal for me once I started staying up past midnight on a regular basis. On this, being a social catapillar, I had no place to go anyhoo (Aw, poor Cullen!)

2005 was a year. It lasted 365 days. Outside of this blog and my first poor, poor little novel, my lot has remained about the same. No better, but thank God no worse. In fact, unless I can think of something later, I'd say that this was the best year of the Naught's so far.

Which isn't saying a lot.

In fact, it's saying damn little.

Today I was going to start my own little NaMoWriMo, but I think I'm going to put that off for a wee bit. Brother Eric wants to work on improving my computer's functioning and that's going to mean...

...sigh...

It means reformating the computer. Again.

At least someone competent with computers is handling things this time...

I have all of my data in a memory card smaller than my little finger. It's amazing what technology can do these days.

More tomorrow. Hopefully of substance...

1 comment:

BeckoningChasm said...

Happy New Year, may it be filled with words. Good words, too, like "Palimpsest."