463 post.
That's what it reads.
463 posts. Assuming the drafts aren't being counted, too, you could read one a day and not read them all, Don't know why you'd want to do read them like that, but you could.
My God.
I wasn't as constant a poster as I wanted to be, but I never stopped writing in this journal. I never gave it up and moved on to something else. I always came back to it. Always tweaking it. Always working on it to make it better.
Maybe that's why it's so hard to leave.
I said I was going to give it till year's end, and I honestly thought I would. But working at the other blog, on the previous post, in fact, I started thinking how much time I was wasting. How much space. Seems a bit foolish. A bit selfish. On this, the other blog is... well... better. I can't format the thing the way I could do this, and that makes me sad, but I can make it look just different enough from the other sites, so that's okay.
It's okay.
I'm going to miss coming here, seeing all of my images displayed, the little thrill of pride knowing that I did this, I tweaked the site into this, it's mine and everyone can see it.
I need a proper website.
But that's neither here nor there.
This will be, for the foreseeable future, the last post I make here at Blogger. Something might happen. I might come back. I hope the site will still be here. I hope it will always be here. I hope someone finds it and walks away a bit happier, a bit wiser.
And I hope whoever that person is follows me over to the new blog. Cause I ain't done yet.
Whatever comes next, comes next. I've reformatted this site one last time, closed the doors, and turned off the lights. Time to move on.
This has been your narrator, Cullen M. M. Waters
Goodbye. Hope to see you again real soon.
2 comments:
Bye. It's been fun. But new and better things await. Wordpress is pretty good (especially when installed on your own URL.
Vaya Con Dios...
Sorry I wish my first comment to your new blog site was more profound but bugger it I cant get the 'so long and thanks for all the fish' song out of my head now...
Post a Comment