...was two little essays too hard to do?. after a whole FREAKING NOVEL...
...geez, what dope...
...geez, what dope...
All I can say is that I got one essay finished, posted it, decided it needed a bit more work, pulled it, and then did nothing else. Which, sadly, is typical Cullen.
But that's not what I'm here to talking about.
I here to talk about Doctor Who. Briefly. I hope to get into it in more depth at some point next year.
Anyhoo, vague mumblings aside, I just witnessed the trailer for the first episode with the new tenth Doctor in it. The episode is called "The Christmas Invasion" and it has killer Father Christmases in it. My sound isn't up to snuff, so I have no idea what was going on.
Didn't matter.
I saw something I'd never thought I'd see while watching it: The TARDIS, flying through the air, bashing into buildings as it goes.
It was so freaking cool!
It's always nice to have somehting to look forward to. Especially when it's something as well loved as Doctor Who.
But that's not what I'm here to talking about.
I here to talk about Doctor Who. Briefly. I hope to get into it in more depth at some point next year.
but we all know how that is, don't we...
Anyhoo, vague mumblings aside, I just witnessed the trailer for the first episode with the new tenth Doctor in it. The episode is called "The Christmas Invasion" and it has killer Father Christmases in it. My sound isn't up to snuff, so I have no idea what was going on.
Didn't matter.
I saw something I'd never thought I'd see while watching it: The TARDIS, flying through the air, bashing into buildings as it goes.
It was so freaking cool!
It's always nice to have somehting to look forward to. Especially when it's something as well loved as Doctor Who.
4 comments:
Some of the stuff I'd heard about the new Dr. Who made me think of the TV Movie of a few years back, mainly, eurgh. But if they can pull it off and make it good, more power to them.
It's looking a lot better than the TV movie (of which the less said, the better.) Brother Eric raves about it, so I'm fairly psyched. We shall see.
The really sad thing about the TV movie is that Paul McGann could have made a great Doctor. He was great as Golic, after all.
I understand he did do some audio adventures.
Yes he did. I've heard a few. He was damn good in them. Too bad he never had a series.
Post a Comment