I'm making this post now in case I get too busy with the rest of the day. (Fat chance that; I've found ways of squeaking in a post or two before on message boards; I can keep this blog up...) Right now things are progressing on the novel. Not great stuff, but, if things work out, enough to warrant some crowing.
I have put up a link to my other brother's Live Journal,
Broken. He is eleven years my junior and he tends to be a bit... crass. Readers beware.
Nothing else springs to mind. Except that this is the longest I've kept a journal of any sort up to date. Yay me!
I have put up a link to my other brother's Live Journal,
Broken. He is eleven years my junior and he tends to be a bit... crass. Readers beware.
Nothing else springs to mind. Except that this is the longest I've kept a journal of any sort up to date. Yay me!
No comments:
Post a Comment